Be a Supporter!

Druids-WarcryDruids-Warcry

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 170 Fans

528 audio Reviews with Responses

Creator Chaos (process) Creator Chaos (process)

Rated 5 / 5 stars April 6, 2014

Sick man! this is another brutal song by bad man.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Will be, if I ever get around to finishing it! haha.

Man of Tears Man of Tears

Rated 5 / 5 stars April 3, 2014

dope man, keep it up

Thanks.

I like your music.

I Read I Read

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars April 3, 2014

I am illiterate, and charles bukowski sucks!

Haha.

Suicide Kings Suicide Kings

Rated 5 / 5 stars April 3, 2014

really ill man, I got to give you props on this! you gotta be the best dude to spit on my tracks. I would say turn your vocals up more your drowned out by the beat a bit in this track but still cool man. IF you do a remix let me get a spit on this.

KKHH responds:

I actually have like two new versions of this. I could take out a verse if you want. PM me if you want.

This is a great beat, by the way. It's one of my favorites of all time.

Savagery 1min Savagery 1min

Rated 5 / 5 stars July 11, 2013

this is some hard cord shit dude. I dont know how you do it but you keep blowing my mind

S-Rock responds:

Hell yeah man, Ty... I'm trying to become a better musician and thus far.... well you know, I appreciate the support! seriously

DJB - It's Confusing... DJB - It's Confusing...

Rated 5 / 5 stars June 22, 2013

i love it

DJ-Babokon responds:

I love you

2 days of endless rain 2 days of endless rain

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars June 22, 2013

this is ok, Needs some better EQing man, You're voice gets lost in youre instrumental-

CarvelsCake responds:

Blow Job Boogie 1 Blow Job Boogie 1

Rated 2.5 / 5 stars June 22, 2013

please turn youre vocals up! I cant understand any thing you are saying. Other then that its not bad sounding. Keep at it

midiwarlord responds:

You're right, this is a very bad recording we did over a decade ago, but thought it was worth putting up.

Regauss Regauss

Rated 5 / 5 stars June 12, 2013

Another really good song man! this is welly done! you should do shows

conorstrejcek responds:

Thanks for the kind words! I've never done a live show before (not even really sure how to get started with it), but I've definitely thought about it.

Thanks again!

[CR] Weight of the World [CR] Weight of the World

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars June 12, 2013

Really good song! I agree with Namp "Dat Piano" rocks! I like the drum step thing you got going, I hope some one will put lyrics on this track

S-Rock responds:

CR is a new band of mine I'm working on with a brother from another mother. Lyrics are already done. this is just a rough instrumental thus far until we go live. I'll post the vids sometime. on the 15th we're playing this one, BBC, Horrific Situation(hs), and Sue!