Be a Supporter!

Druids-WarcryDruids-Warcry

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 172 Fans

532 audio Reviews with Responses

Dat Belief Dat Belief

dude I love it! please tell me you got a longer version

DJDureagon responds:

yeah i do.. im not dead btw.

DIskovr - I Do It (Vocal Edit) DIskovr - I Do It (Vocal Edit)

Its not bad man! keep it up

ksthultz15 responds:

Thanks! Though since this was released, I've dropped this rapper from my roster as he was lying about illegal things he was doing. So you won't be hearing anymore work with me and him.

Change Ya Change Ya

I dig this song, its got a bass-heavy flow

djadj50 responds:

thx appreciate it

Inquest- Estar48 Ft. Djdj Inquest- Estar48 Ft. Djdj

I got to give it to you man, I really dig this a lot! I got to give you 100% credit for this song. keep that relevant message.

You should throw this in the auto forums and see if you cant get a metal head to ad some sick licks in this song to make it really Rad!

NeoAlchemist247 responds:

Hmm. Thanks man, for the encouragement, the props and for the idea. Could you message me a link to said forums? I'd be happy to add you as a contributor were you to do that.

I'm pretty excited about this track. It's one of the earlier ones I made, and as such I never felt it would hold the number one slot in the hip hop Modern section. It's awesome!

-DJDj

Creator Chaos (process) Creator Chaos (process)

Sick man! this is another brutal song by bad man.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Will be, if I ever get around to finishing it! haha.

Man of Tears Man of Tears

dope man, keep it up

Thanks.

I like your music.

I Read I Read

I am illiterate, and charles bukowski sucks!

Haha.

Suicide Kings Suicide Kings

really ill man, I got to give you props on this! you gotta be the best dude to spit on my tracks. I would say turn your vocals up more your drowned out by the beat a bit in this track but still cool man. IF you do a remix let me get a spit on this.

KKHH responds:

I actually have like two new versions of this. I could take out a verse if you want. PM me if you want.

This is a great beat, by the way. It's one of my favorites of all time.

Savagery 1min Savagery 1min

this is some hard cord shit dude. I dont know how you do it but you keep blowing my mind

S-Rock responds:

Hell yeah man, Ty... I'm trying to become a better musician and thus far.... well you know, I appreciate the support! seriously

DJB - It's Confusing... DJB - It's Confusing...

i love it